Are you ready to discover and lean into the power of your unique voice?
During these 4 – 6 weeks you will be able to enjoy the freedom of exploring your own vocal journey in a safe space with others while learning the skills needed to sing with ease, curiosity, joy and confidence.
“Over the Rainbow” Group Course (6 weeks)
WHEN: Saturdays from 1pm – 2.30am EDT (SPRING & SUMMER 2024)
“Let it Snow” Group Course (4 weeks)
WHEN: Saturdays from 1pm – 2.30pm EDT (Nov – Dec 2024)
Who is this course for?
This course will be open to all adults
(limited to 8 students per group)
This course is open to anyone who:
- is a beginner and wants to learn how to sing
- is wanting to cultivate a loving relationship with their voice
- wants to belong to a musical community of like-minded people
- is willing to lean into discomfort
- wants to exercise their creative power
- wants to learn techniques and tools that will help them to sing with ease, confidence and trust
- is willing to be silly
- wants to learn how to sing ‘Over the Rainbow’ or “Let it Snow”
During these 4-6 weeks, you will:
✨ learn the fundamentals of singing (i.e. breath support & strengthening; intonation/pitch accuracy, resonance, tone, and rhythm).
✨ initiate a mindful, conscious and loving relationship with your voice
✨ learn how to care and warmup your voice with safe practices and techniques.
✨ learn how to sing ‘Over the Rainbow’ from start to finish.
✨ gain practice singing in front of others
- 4-6 x 1.5 hour long Zoom group lessons
- 1 x 20 min vocal warm up video
- 1 x backing track
- 1 x 1 hour online 1:1 lesson with Whitney
- 1 x guided centering meditation
- 1 x stretch video to initiate your practice
- 4-6 x journal prompts
- accountability and feedback
- a supportive community of like-minded people
- recordings of all 4-6 sessions
What is your cancellation & rescheduling policy?
Payments are non-refundable. No exceptions.
If an emergency occurs and you cannot attend any of the dates of this course, you will have the option to secure a place in the following course.
If you cannot attend a lesson or two, you will receive a recording of the missed lesson.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO ADD YOURSELF TO THE WAITLIST. Please specify which course you would like to join